VG Investor Information

  • Home
  • VG Investor Information

About Vision Group Investor

N ew Vision Printing and Publishing Company was registered as a public limited liability company in 2002 and has its registered offices at Plot 19/21, 1st Street Industrial Area, P.O Box 9815 Kampala. It was listed on the Uganda Securities Exchange in November 2004. 51,000,000 ordinary shares were issued of a value of 19.66 per share giving an aggregate nominal capital of UGX 1,002,660,000.

In 2008, the Company undertook a rights issue which increased the Company’s ordinary shares to 76,500,000 shares of UGX19.66 each and a share capital of UGX 1,503,990,000. The majority shareholder is Government of Uganda with a shareholding of 53.3%. The public holds the remaining 46.7%. The company had a revenue worth of UGX 91.8b and a profit before tax of UGX 4.9b in the FY 2019/20.

The Company has 7 Newspaper titles (New Vision, Saturday Vision, Sunday Vision, Bukedde, Bukedde Lwomukaaga, Bukedde ku Sande and Kampala Sun(www.kampalasun.co.ug)); 6 Television Stations (Bukedde TV1, Bukedde TV2 , TV West, TV East, Wan Luo and Urban); 6 Radio Stations (X FM, Bukedde FM, Radio West, Radio Etop, Radio Rupiny and Arua One FM). The Company also has commercial printing services under the brand “Vision Printing Delivering Value”, publishing services under Vision Publishing, a digital platform under the brand New Vision Digital Experience and customized offerings.

Cart

No products in the cart.

Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
Click outside to hide the comparison bar
Compare